Skip to Content
Menu Close

Your Tenancy

If you have any questions about your tenancy, including any changes such as keeping a pet or how to end your tenancy, you can discuss these with your Housing Officer, just pick up the phone or drop us an email.

Keeping safe in your home

Your safety in and around your home is our top priority. Our Asset Management Team have put together some useful information to ensure your safe enjoyment of your home and the surrounding area.

If you have any questions on these areas please contact us.

Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-social behaviour means different things to different people and can result from the different ways people live their lives. While most neighbour disputes can be settled by calmly discussing the problem with your neighbour, if the discussion results in an argument you should not pursue it further and contact the association for assistance to resolve the problem.

Linthouse Housing Association define anti-social behaviour’ as behaviour which has caused or is likely to cause alarm, distress, nuisance or annoyance to any person or cause damage to any anyone’s property. It is behaviour that displays a disregard for the rights and wellbeing of another.

Anti-social behavior can include, but is not limited to,

  • Rowdy behaviour, such as shouting, swearing or fighting
  • Intimidation or abuse
  • Excessive noise
  • Graffiti
  • Dumping litter or fly tipping
  • Drug or alcohol abuse, including buying and selling drugs
  • Racial abuse and other hate crimes

You can report anti-social behaviour to the association by completing this General Enquiry Form, speaking with your housing officer or by calling 0141 445 4418 and pressing option 2.

What you can expect from us.

When dealing with your anti-social behaviour complaint we will

  • Listen carefully to your problem and clearly explain what will happen next
  • Treat all information you provide confidentially
  • Let you know how the investigation is progressing
  • Work with other organisations, such as Police Scotland and Glasgow City Council, to support you and resolve the problem

Further information on our approach and the steps you should take for evidencing such behaviour can be found in our  Anti-social behaviour policy.

What you should do if the behaviour involves criminal activity

While it is important that you inform us of incidents of anti-social behaviour, if you have been the victim of a crime or are in immediate danger you must contact the police immediately.

  • For emergencies call: 999
  • For non-emergencies call: 101

Further support

Glasgow City Council Out of Hours Noise Control.

You can report noise complaints between 5pm and 3am directly to Out of Hours Noise Control using their helpline.

Call: 0141 287 6688



Citizens Advice Scotland provides free, impartial advice on community issues, including antisocial behaviour.

Call: 0808 800 9060