Linthouse Housing Association is a community organisation run by the community and our tenants, factored owners and other residents living in Linthouse can help us make your community better by volunteering with us.
If you are interested in becoming a committee member please email your interest to our Corporate Services Team at email@example.com.
Benefits of being a committee member
- Gain confidence, build a sense of achievement, improve your self-esteem and have a new sense of purpose.
- Develop your understanding, skills and knowledge, add to your CV, and potentially open new career paths.
- Be involved in a stimulating and mutually supportive environment where your views are hear
- Meet new people, develop friendships and socialise with others with a shared commitment
- Attend social and networking events, as well as training courses, to build up your skills
- Open up opportunities to apply to serve on important national/regional bodies in the housing sector
- Become a a part of one of the most important and effective movements for physical and social improvement that has happened in Scotland over the last 40 years
- Get personal satisfaction from giving something back to the local community whilst making a real difference
- Broaden your horizons and have fun along the way.
If you would like more information on what is involved in being a committee member you can view our
If the commitment of being a full committee member is too much you can still help improve your community by joining our Residents Panel.
The Panel is a collection of local residents who meet approximately every 6 weeks, to help scrutinise our work to improve services to all our tenants and residents. Panel members may also be asked to attend things like estate walkabouts with our housing officers and estate caretakers and to take part in training sessions and development days.
If you would like to join the Residents Panel, please email your interest and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org