MODERN APPRENTICE HOUSING & COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT
35 hours per week
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Our Housing and Community Empowerment Team are recruiting a Modern Apprentice to support them in delivering a range of high quality housing services to our tenants and other service users, for example housing applicants and homeless people.
As a member of the Housing & Community Empowerment Team your duties will include:
• Assisting in the provision of a first class housing service to tenants, applicants, owner occupiers, homeless people and any other service users
• Dealing with non-complex enquiries from tenants and service users about housing allocations, rent, repair issues etc.
• Dealing with former tenant and low level rent arrears
• Operating the computerised housing system, including updating applications for housing, repairs logging etc.
• Providing a range of admin and other support as required to colleagues in the Housing & Community Empowerment Team
• Working closely with the Association’s Asset Management Team to ensure repairs and maintenance works are carried out timeously
To meet the funding requirements applications must be 16-18 years old and live in a Glasgow postcode or have went to a school in Glasgow.
For more information on the post and to apply please visit www.glasgowguarantee.org/Vacancies